Olympic Foot and Ankle is committed to providing up-to-date information for our patients. This page is dedicated to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and patient forms and handouts. Empowering patients with the most current information is important to us. If you have any suggestions on new topics you would like us to add, please contact us and we will be happy to add information to this ever-growing patient resource list.
- What is Plantar Fasciitis?
- What is a Bunion?
- What is a Hammertoe, Claw toe, and Mallet toe?
- What is Capsulitis of the Toe?
- What is the difference between a Callus, Corn, Porokeratosis, and a Wart?
- Taping and Bracing for Sports Injuries
- Custom-made Orthotics
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) Injections for Sports Injuries
- Plantar Fasciitis in the Dancer
- Warts in the Dancer
- Interdigital Corns in the Dancer
- Toenail Injuries in the Dancer
- Taping and Bracing for Dance Injuries
- Custom-made Orthotics for the Dancer
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP) Injections for the Dancer